In this video series, immigration attorney Dyan Williams describes the one-step petition (I-130 & I-485) and the five things to do to get your marriage-based green card:
1. Enter into a bona fide marriage
2. Establish a life together and collect evidence of this
3. Provide sufficient evidence of bona fide marriage
4. Take the interview seriously and prepare for it
5. Get help from an experienced immigration attorney
Read about 5 Things to Get Your Marriage-Based Green Card here.
Contact Dyan if you need help filing an immigrant petition for a foreign national spouse, responding to a Notice of Intent to Deny I-130 petition, or appealing a denial of an I-130 petition based on failure to prove a bona fide marriage.
This video series provides general information and is for educational purposes only. Do not consider it as legal advice for any individual case or situation. Immigration laws, regulations and policies are subject to change. The sharing or receipt of this information does not create an attorney-client relationship.