U.S. Immigration & Citizenship

Did you receive a Notice of Intent to Deny your I-130 petition for your spouse, which requires a timely and full response to USCIS?

Are you a lawful permanent resident who worries that your criminal history will block you from becoming a U.S. citizen?

Has the U.S. Consulate found you inadmissible and denied your visa application?

Are you a U.S. citizen who wants your foreign national fiance or spouse to join you in the U.S.?

Do you need a waiver of inadmissibility to get a nonimmigrant visa or immigrant visa?

Dyan Williams Law will guide you through tough issues like these, which have lasting effects on your life and business. 

We help you find possible solutions, determine the best way to meet your long-term goals and short-term objectives, evaluate the strengths and weaknesses in your case, weigh the pros and cons of different paths, and maximize your chance of success.

Subscribe to get immigration e-newsletter (The Legal Immigrant), which includes blog posts, tips and updates.

Our primary services include:

Vacate Inadmissibility Findings in Visa Applications & Requests for Admission to the United States

Motion to U.S. Consulate to reconsider visa refusal and/or inadmissibility finding under INA 212(a)(6)(C)(i)(fraud/willful misrepresentation) and INA 212(a)(2)(A)(i)(I)(Crime Involving Moral Turpitude)

Motion to U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP) to reconsider and rescind expedited removal order

Immigrate to the United States through Family-Based Petitions

Prove bona fide nature of marriage and overcome marriage fraud findings in I-130 petitions and other immigration matters

Immigrant visa applications at U.S. Consulates

I-130 immediate relative petitions for spouses (including same-sex couples), children and parents of U.S citizens

I-130 petitions in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th preference family-sponsored categories

I-130 reinstatement and revival for surviving relatives (beneficiaries) under INA 204(l)

I-129F petitions for spouses (K-3) or fiancé(e)s  (K-1)

I-485 application to adjust to lawful permanent resident status (green card application)

I-751 petition to remove conditions on permanent residence (joint filing and waiver of joint filing)

Obtain Waiver of Inadmissibility in connection with Immigrant Visa/Green Card and Nonimmigrant Visa Applications

I-601 application for waiver of inadmissibility (e.g. unlawful presence, fraud or willful misrepresentation, and crime-related grounds)

I-601A application for provisional unlawful presence waiver

I-212 application or request for Consent to Reapply for Admission into the United States after deportation or removal

212(d)(3) non-immigrant waiver application (related to B-2/B-1, F-1, H-1B, J-1 or L visas) before the U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP) or U.S. Consulate

Become a Naturalized U.S. Citizen

N-400, application for naturalization

N-336, request for hearing in naturalization proceedings

Obtain Temporary Non-Immigrant Visas and Status

B-1 and B-2 visitor visas

F-1 student visas and F-1 reinstatement

H-1B temporary worker visas for professionals in specialty occupations

K-1, K-2 and K-3 visas

R-1 temporary religious worker

I-539, application to extend/change nonimmigrant status

Respond to Notice of Intent to Deny, Notice of Intent to Revoke, or Request for Evidence from USCIS

Response to Notice of Intent to Deny I-130 Petition, I-129F Petition and I-360 Petition

Response to Notice of Intent to Deny I-485 Application

Response to Notice of Intent to Deny I-751 Petition

Response to Notice of Intent to Revoke I-130 Petition or I-129F Petition

Response to Request for Evidence (e.g. H-1B, N-400, I-130, I-129F, I-360, I-485, I-751, I-601 and I-601A)

Challenge a Denial Notice from USCIS

Appeal to Board of Immigration Appeals (e.g. I-130 denial & marriage fraud finding)

Appeal to Administrative Appeals Office (e.g. I-601 denial & I-212 denial)